Arnaud Larher is a passionnate and creative pastry chef
When he was 25 years old, after several years of learning with famous pastry cooks, such as Pierre Hermé and Mr Guillerm at Brest, he decides to open his first shop in Montmartre, in Paris. This pastry is so successful than two others open in 2007 and 2012.
Arnaud Larher is settled in Paris but he doesn’t stop here. He wants conquer the world, exporting his delicious creations and his know-how, to Japon in particular.
- 2000 : Best Pastry Cook of the year by the Champérard Guide
- 2007 : Meilleur Ouvrier de France – Pastry category
- 2013 : Five Chocolate Bars by the Club des Croqueurs de Chocolat (institution of excellence which makes a reference in the landscape of the French and international chocolate)
- 2015 : Enter in the famous dictionary Who’s Who in France
- 2017 : Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite (Knight of the National Order of the Merit)
Points of sale
1 Vasileos Georgiou A, Syntagma Square
57 Rue Damrémont
Métro: Lamark Caulaincourt
53, rue Caulaincourt
93 rue de Seine
5-19-9 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku